By Moisdone - 14/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, I stumbled upon my boyfriend's Facebook. His second Facebook. On which I also stumbled upon his second girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 100 901
You deserved it 5 998

mdoodo12 tells us more.

As OP I'd like to say a few things: -yes, there were pictures. very. very. clear cut. disturbing pictures. as well as equally disturbing comments and wall posts. -creating a second Facebook account, people, is as easy as creating a separate email address and using that for registration of a new account. -i was not stalking. we all have random bored moments where we start plugging in random names to see if it will come up. his friend's name came up. one of her friends was my boyfriend. hence the click on his profile. hence....all the rest that followed. -bizarrely, i did find it amusing. way way deep down. way way after i was finished gagging at work when i found it. -and to all: deception only creates more problems. whether with other people or with yourself, you'll **** yourself over at the very least and barest minimum, psychologically. peace to all.

Top comments

Ooooh.. You should tell her too and then you should both write on your facebooks,"We're over asshole" haha

I'd send a message to his other girl friend... Just send both Facebook links to her.

Comments

purdueboy 0

Your boyfriend is pretty ingenious I must say so myself. Well at least until he got caught.

Holy crap, first kind of e-treason I've ever seen.

jdkfgkjdfb 0

Change your status to friend her, and change your status to "married" after a few days. When she asks why, say, "You weren't invited." #13: LEARN TO WRITE

He didn't even have the sense to put it to private, so only his friends could see it rather than everyone in his network? For shame. You're better off.

robbietherabbit 0

He'll grow up to be one of those people with two houses and two families in two different states. Also the number of posters addressing each other by the wrong numbers in this thread is almost as funny as the original FML.

#27 Or better yet, friend her, get her in on it, and you girls set your profiles as married to each other. And never talk to that jackass again. You might make a friend out of this:-)

ohhhhshizzz 0

#4: SHE SAW HIS PICTURE, not just his name. his picture which is how she found out about the other girlfriend. You should tell the other girl, and start a rumor that he has like an STD, and is gay. And then put his number and picture on a gay **** site saying to call any time. Bwahah, he's an asshole.