By teinage - 02/05/2011 18:47 - Belgium

Today, some kids stole all four wheels off my car. They were nice enough to leave a note and some money though, "for the bus". FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 765
You deserved it 3 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL FYL, hopefully they left the right amount for the bus. :P

Comments

clarissa_Gyall 0

haha!! now walk it out walk it out!!! lol sux for you!!!

Everday 0

aww those are the kindest thieves ever

mintcar 9

The fact they left pocket change isn't the issue here. OP is complaining about stolen tires. Replacing them (with used or new tires) can get pretty expensive.

KiddNYC1O 20

I'd be more worry about the rims than tires...

KiddNYC1O 20
littlemissFYL 5

stop bitching, they left you some money right? that's what's wrong with the world today, people don't appreciate what they have.

Fobbs 2

#52 Well would you be appreciative for a car you can't drive, due to the fact that the friggin tires were stolen. And if they didn't steal the dang tires there would have been no need for the bus money in the first place! Sure the thieves were "considerate" by leaving money, but if they weren't idiots and as considerate everyone is making them to be, they would have taken the bus themselves, rather than stealing the tires!

#52 your stupid, tires are expensive a bus ride is like 3 bucks or something.

MIAMIDJ 0

well he doesn't have any tires

zp5 4

Take the bus like they said.

that's what private messages are for ^^

I rather for them to leave my tires, instead of bus money!!!

why dont they use the money they gave you so they can ride da bus?

66- perv .... & by the way, putting "3" as an "e" in "sexy" is not cut3.

littlemissFYL 5

my gosh, why are you thinking so much into it? it's called sarcasm, something FML seems to be lacking on. I'm not that much of an idiot you guys.

Fobbs 2

Well at least they didn't take your whole car, just the part you actually need ;D

but if the issue is that the kids who stole the wheels must have nedded them for something urgent, then thts okay. they showed that they meant no harm byleaving him money for the bus as to not leave him without a ride. and how does OP even know that it was kids? maybe it was a couple of his fiend playing a prank.

MilkyFilmz 26

Do you know how much tires cost? The bus doesn't cost much. Idiot.

LOL FYL, hopefully they left the right amount for the bus. :P

That honestly is kind of thoughtful...

Yeah maybe he doesn't deserve to drive because he drives suspiciously sober.

why are you complaining? you got bus money! suck it up!

when it happens to you and you dont have a car to drive, you can suck it up !

Angi95 3

Uhh have you ever paid for tires it's a lot of money. Not only that but his car is probably going to get towed because he can't move it more money. But hey look on the bright side he has enough money for the bus that's great.

rrrmmmvvv 0

#7 I'm going to go steal your tires and leave you bus money so you can "suck it up".!

Garytt 0

After #94 does that, I'll mug #7 for the bus money >:D

you_failed 15

Haha sucks! At least they were kind robbers! xD

They left you enough money to buy a bus?

not just a bus, THE bus. the bus of buses. op is sure one lucky guy

The Magic School Bus? Ahh, memories....

staceysgenesis16 0

i have a magic school bus in my back yard .. its pretty uhh mazing .. its hot pink ..

flickyourbic1223 7

76 Your probably too young to be in on the magic school bus joke but thanks for playing along.

the economy sucks right now and everyone is affected.... clearly..... desperate times calls for desperate measures. that does suck tho OP : (. BAHAHAHA

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Buy some skittles instead. They always make me feel better.

Badtz_maru_fml 0

I find it funny how the comment beneath you has a picture of Spongebob with a rainbow :D

They make you shit rainbows and go "NyanNyanNyan" all the way.

The wheels that are still on the bus go round and round!

meggieh815 0

the wheels on his car go round and round.. on someone else's car. :)

NerdybutHot 3

lmao, you basically called it for what it is. Too funny.