By hospital - 05/10/2010 23:36 - United States

Today, I started my first day at a new hospital. My first assignment? Shave an elderly man's testicles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 105
You deserved it 5 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knibbsy 4

Man, you're new job is nuts! What a hairy situation. You did some hangin' around the office, only to get low-balled by your boss.

Comments

Alright, I'm already in a giggling mood and this just made me laugh even more! I'm sorry OP, but your job is not going to be all fun and games. Should you even be sharing this patient info with the world? Even though you don't state their name, you're violating their privacy. If HIPPA found this out, you could lose your job. I'm just saying... and if you share this info with the world, I can imagine you tell your friends exactly who he is. That said, I'm not sure you should even work there...

WorkThatButt 2

That sounds like Schroedingers douchebag. He decides whether he's joking or not based on the reactions of others.

penelopecruise 2

hey look at the bright side. not any people can shave someone's testicles. it can be an eye opener!

littlemissdqgirl 8

It can be a little tricky, but fun;)

RedPillSucks 31

or an eye closer if he pops one off in her face.

It's. Your. JOB! FFS!! WTF did you think working in a hospital was going to be like?! You will have to clean up stuff you never thought could come out of a human, and deal with the most disgusting stuff in and on a person that you could ever imagine, while watching the patients you engage with die occasionally, and running the gauntlet of one of the most mind-blowing bureaucracies there is. I can't understand these FMLs where people say "It's day one of my new job, and I had to do something that wasn't glamorous. FML" To put it in a way people will understand: You're a n00b and you got pwned like a n00b, so STFU.

xGet_Over_It 0

"..while watching the patients you deal with die occasionally.." Occasionally? So the patients die sometimes and come back to life? Then they would die occasionally again?

86 - I have no idea if you're a moron or just trolling, but that was one of the stupidest things I've read on here (Which says a lot). Do you even know what the word occasional means?

xGet_Over_It 0

#90, Yes, I do know what the word means. But here it is for you since there's a possibility that you're the one that doesn't know the meaning of the word. oc·ca·sion·al [uh-key-zhuh-nl] -adjective 1. occurring or appearing at irregular or infrequent intervals; occurring now and then: (e.g an occasional headache.) OCCURRING NOW AND THEN. So the patients might die now AND later?

#86 - oh, sorry - my mistake. I thought OP said 'Zombie Hospital'. I'm always getting those mixed up. I guess I'm just not a braaaaains surgeon. ;D

FLCL4711Fox 0

you're ballsy for taking a job like that. but don't get too cocky kid you're still new. after a long days work like that you should just hit the sack until the **** crows in the morning and you can do it all again. anyone wanna watch "shaving ryan's privates"? I mean saving private Ryan? XD