By hospital - 05/10/2010 23:36 - United States

Today, I started my first day at a new hospital. My first assignment? Shave an elderly man's testicles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 105
You deserved it 5 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knibbsy 4

Man, you're new job is nuts! What a hairy situation. You did some hangin' around the office, only to get low-balled by your boss.

Comments

littlemissdqgirl 8

I agree with 12. it's part of your job. I see many more hairy balls needing to be shaved and/or cleaned in your future.

FFML_314 11

It's a problem, because you're irritating. OBVIOUSLY! Now, go to the bottom where you BELONG!

FFML_314 11

Yoasuf alksvnoiouge. I hope that was easier for him to understand.

Well OP if you've never seen white pubes, here's your chance!

definitely something she should look forward to huh ? rofl

its not gunna be like all the tv shows you know :/ quit whinging and grow a pair like the old man ;)

FYLDeep 25

What the ****? Was he having an operation on his balls? Can't think of any other reason they would need to be shaved.

Jay1D 0

He may have been having a visectamy(can't spell) although I think if that were true he would have got it earlier.

FYLDeep 25

But does that mean that this old guy is with pre-menopausal women? Did you shave a rich guys balls OP? Should have thrown in a little extra service. Maybe you could have made some money.

Considering his age, I'd say maybe a hydrocelectomy. Testicles cancer is more frequent for young men, but it could've been otchiectomy too, in which case OP's a bitch for complaining, because that old man doesn't have anything to shavr anymore.