By hospital - 05/10/2010 23:36 - United States

Today, I started my first day at a new hospital. My first assignment? Shave an elderly man's testicles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 105
You deserved it 5 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knibbsy 4

Man, you're new job is nuts! What a hairy situation. You did some hangin' around the office, only to get low-balled by your boss.

Comments

you wouldn't get your testicles shaved at a hospital, that's what doctors offices are for

To me this is around the same concept of Celebrities bitching about paparazzi. YOU signed up for it. And i'm sure you'll have to do much more disgusting things later on in your career.

STFU and get on with it, you signed up for it

Start at the bottom and work your way to the top! The 1st day is always hard, hopefully the man you were shaving was not.

Rutgers123 0

Since when do hospitals shave people's balls? I can see why you'd need to shave a man's face if he couldn't do it himself, but shaving someone's balls isn't a necessary medical procedure, nor is it necessary for hygiene.

confusdsincbirth 5

140, he didnt get chewed out for two reasons. 1. he didn't make his go on uneccesarily long and 2. he isn't an annoying freak.[:

Hilarious, did you joke and say, "Bill Clinton, Monica is going to love giving you a ******** now!!!!!

munkee_6669 0

if ur complaining about this then you have the wrong job. obviously you're a CNA, hospital work isn't glamorous, you hardly get thanked, you see things that change you for the rest of your life making you emotionally dead. If you can't handle this I suggest you get out now before you crash and burn.