By sadcinderella - 22/12/2009 07:01 - United States

Today, I spent my day alone while my parents and siblings were at school and work. Trying to be helpful, I cleaned out the fridge, did 5 loads of laundry, worked outside, fed the pets and made dinner for the entire family. The evening was spent hearing complaints of how wrong I did everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 472
You deserved it 3 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kezzstar 0

Lovely. Of course, if you had done nothing all day, they would have complained about that too. Should have told them to do it themselves then.

Mutantking 0

well you deserve a pat on the back. there much better.

Comments

thanks arin wolf :D it does tend to get me into trouble... and I will get called immature... but I like to call it headstrong, and always right :p

Newbie21 1
Eddyoftheabc 0

My god, the same freaking thing happened to me just yesterday. Parents are incapable of appreciating their kid's efforts, even if they weren't asked/had good intentions. Get the HELL out of that house, you poor thing!

Had this last week. Cleaned the whole house. Put everything at the right place. Next day, they take my computer out of my room and ground me for three months because I spent too much time at the computer and never help to clean the house.

Ya know what, the ingrates can do it themselves next time.

RNCftw 0

that sucks but at the same time if you did mess up, it's quite possible you created way more work for everybody.

I KNOW THAT FEELING!!! It's so damn irritating. Sad thing is that it happens to me all the time.

My dad was like that. No matter what I did, it was wrong or he had nothing nice to say. One time... -ONE- he said something positive. I had spent ELEVEN HOURS cleaning and organizing the basement. He came in and said "Not bad."