By sadcinderella - 22/12/2009 07:01 - United States

Today, I spent my day alone while my parents and siblings were at school and work. Trying to be helpful, I cleaned out the fridge, did 5 loads of laundry, worked outside, fed the pets and made dinner for the entire family. The evening was spent hearing complaints of how wrong I did everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 467
You deserved it 3 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kezzstar 0

Lovely. Of course, if you had done nothing all day, they would have complained about that too. Should have told them to do it themselves then.

Mutantking 0

well you deserve a pat on the back. there much better.

Comments

Now you know how mothers feel :P Nah but seriously, that sucks. If I came home to find my husband had done that much housework (seeing as I don't have kids haha) I wouldn't care if he'd done something wrong, I'd be amazed.

You should have done it right then :o not half ass.

been there, done that, got the tshirt. you do have to tell them how you're feeling. this will eat you up. if you did this for a pat on the back, it's called codependence.some therapy might be in order. seriously. what they did, though, is very inconsiderate. don't feel hurt. it's not your fault.

psychoxxxinvader 3

Assholes. Trash the house and say "CLEAN IT UP".

Dirty all the clothes n put them back in the washing basket, put crap back all over the place, eat all the food in the house, n tell them you were goin by wat they said 'yesterday' n this time u knew this wud help.

hahahahha, 22. Its not something i would do, because i'm to much of a pansy, but oh, man do I love how you think.

man that sucks, that's something my family would do, I can totally relate =[

I echo the others...don't do anything. And when they gripe about you not doing anything, just remind them of how all they did was complain about what you did, when you did it out of the goodness of your heart. At worst, just call them a bunch of ungrateful snots and find somewhere else to live.

DarkRadiance1UP 0

No good deed goes unpunished. Next time don´t do anything, you will hear complaints anyway but without all that work.

what you should of done is poisoned there food, and hide the bodies next time you do something nice for them, they deserve it because they as #26 put it, ungratful bitches, they honestly aint worthy of you and they should die because they are being twats, either poison them or stab them in the face