Where's my shit?

By Taurus_ChicKa - 15/12/2021 08:01 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, a package has been sitting at the post office for two weeks, with a status update of "Arriving Late." I've finally been told the package is most likely lost in a sorting bin, and won't arrive before Christmas. It was a custom-made, commissioned Christmas gift, that took two months to even complete, and can't be replaced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 000
You deserved it 86

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you tried going to the post office and getting it off the shelf? You seem to know where it is. I'm suspicious that you didn't mention what the gift was. Is it a *****? Never mind, I don't want to know!

Dirtysalamander1 13

the why the **** are you asking? you're not actually talking. you're typing it down. pendejo.

Comments

Have you tried going to the post office and getting it off the shelf? You seem to know where it is. I'm suspicious that you didn't mention what the gift was. Is it a *****? Never mind, I don't want to know!

Dirtysalamander1 13

the why the **** are you asking? you're not actually talking. you're typing it down. pendejo.

I told them I'd go get it because the post office is only two hours away from me, but they claim they will not let me do that for some asinine reason. And as of today, a second package has the same status in the same location. I'm going to start asking sellers to ship via UPS or FedEx and I'll pay the extra cost. If they can't, I will cancel the order.

UPDATE: The package is STILL in limbo and the post office has basically admitted they have no idea where it is or if they'll ever find it. I absolutely despise the USPS. I work at a newspaper and we rely on them at work to deliver the paper to our subscribers. I get calls daily from people saying they didn't get theirs. Someone two states away said it takes from four to six weeks to receive one issue. That is not acceptable. So I've decided that from now on, if I place an online order, I'm going to request the sender use UPS or FedEx and I'll pay for it. If they don't, I'll cancel the order. I refuse to use the USPS at all.