By justkillm3 - 13/05/2010 04:07 - United States

Today, I came home after ten hours at work to find my unemployed wife and 4 kids sprawled out watching TV waiting for me to get home and cook for them. I had to wash all the dishes first because they didn't feel like getting up or helping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 159
You deserved it 9 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grow a pair and tell them to take some responsibility.

Then don't do it until they get off their asses and help :/

Comments

Grow a pair and tell them to take some responsibility.

and your the "man"? might wanna check the undercarriage agaian bud. me thinks you've been nuetered.

Well, grow balls or buy a bat. or just teach them some manners.

FreeRunn3r 12

kudos on having an "awesome" family.

Seems like a man finally took my moms role. well I help her at least :P

kevinkuz 0

tell that bitch to get back in the kitchen

Tell your wife to get back in the f**king kitchen

YDI. Grow some balls and tell them to get off their lazy asses.

rohosoccer08 1

37 u look pretty good lol op I'm not a stay at home mom anymore but I clean the house and stuff but my husband cooks... that is the one thing I hate doing, so I take care of the kids, feed all the pets, and clean the house, but when he gets home from work he either cooks or takes us out to eat

Why isn't she in the kitchen making you a sammich?!

yeh exactly i love sexist joked so tell your wife to get to the damn kitchen.. your making the money so she could atleast cook diner

anaisnin 0

taking care of four kids is hard work especially if they are all still young, she is definately not unemployed and her day doesn't end after only 10 hours it's round the clock. op probably has a crappy desk job where he sits in a cubical all day and IMO that's way easier than staying home with four kids all day so he should do the cooking when he gets home.... or maybe he treats her like shit like everyone is telling him to do so she doesn't want to do anything for him!

guitarchick7591 2

Forreal. I would have left the crap there. You just worked, they did nothing. You can "feel like not getting up" after getting home after working your ass off.

OP, come talk to me when you work fifteen hours a day and still have to cook sometimes. I don't feel for ya. I'm gunna say f your kids life for their dad acting like a little bitch. Grow the **** up, man.

youthink_fml 0

Who said these kids are home all day? If they're that young, I doubt OP would be complaining that they're not doing anything.

NzxtZ06 0

I hope your unemployed wife is incredibly hot and screws you every night, otherwise put her ass to work

Xanax_Pazzo 0

woww. I woulda slapped them all or just went in my room orrrr cooked only enough food for myself. :) but then again Im pretty mean. haha

nikka1227 0

#79 looks like she's doing a great job of cleaning the house by lookinat her pic

cookiiies_fml 0

Listen up people. My mom is a stay at home mom with four kids, it's not an easy job. my dad even admits she has to work harder than him at home. It's understandable if OP's wife was exhausted from keeping kids in line all day. My mom is always exhausted after a day with us. So remember there's two sides to THIS story.

That's the part where you go out to dinner at a restaurant with the money YOU bring home, and let them make their own dinner.

Tell your wife to get off her lazy ass and make her kids some sandwiches.

ashylarry 0

and look at your gay emo hair. try to find your own image instead of copying the whole world

Buchitoo 4

what if he likes his hair like that!!! 8- I think yuh cute and your hair goes with your cuteness don't pay attention to him (or her)

#8 You been promoted from Captain Douchebag to Major Douchebag. Congratulations, ****!

'Emo hair' is seen a fair bit nowadays, but I could tell half the guys to here to **** off because they have 'un-original short back and sides'... mine isn't emo, mines got a shorter fringe and longer hair everywhere else:P I don't agree with what you're saying about 8, but yeah, shirtless posing isn't nice to see (male or female.).

57, I am loving that body! come to my kitchen and make me a sammich?

she should have been in the kitcken washin dishes and makin sammiches

I shaved my head since and been working out a lot, still don't have any friends so I don't give a shit what you people think :)

Shout at your wife to clean this mess up.

Tikwichka 5

Kick them out? WTF? Bit of an extreme reaction.

Then don't do it until they get off their asses and help :/

next time cook a meal for one then eat it and sit down with the family and watch some tv. but there is one thing you should do first. take your balls back if you ever had them and be the man of the home

knightknight 0

I hear ya, my wife's on matternity leave, she yells at me for even going to restroom

That's different tho', until the baby's arrived and her hormones are sorted out she's got a good excuse to be temperamental.

Is she home all day with a newborn? Up all night with him because you need your sleep since you work? If so, that is slightly different. I don't know where you work but I'll bet your boss is more reasonable than hers. Newborns are notorious slave-drivers. She needs her break and you hiding in the loo for 20 minutes is torture for her. If this is your life, bring the woman home some flowers, tell her she's beautiful, and thank her. You will be amazed at the abrupt change in her attitude. If you want to bring her to tears, tell her to take a long bath or something while you watch the baby and start dinner or do laundry or wash dishes. Eh, just some free marriage advice to all it concerns. Take it or dump it.

that is really different & I'm sure dat she will get over it Soooooo.... :0

Yeah... not doing the dishes... perfect reason for a divorce..

lazy ass wife and kids that do absolutely nothing but watch tv? good enough reason

sindy23 0

that is an ungrateful family

that's so bad.. she should have the dinner ready and house cleaned for you so you can come from work to a clean house.

It's not chauvinism; it's partnership. If she were the one working and he were unemployed, he should be the one shouldering the majority of the burden at home. If your wife does not work (and doesn't go to school, isn't disabled, etc.), she should be doing at least 65% of the housework. Until she starts contributing, stop doing your part. Tell your family you've had enough and they need to step up. Then start eating dinner on your way home and going to your room once you get home. If you really want to get them, stop paying the cable bill until they've earned the privelege.

chauvinism? what a bs statement! if he's working n bringing home the money she should be doing more than 65% of the house work

Belief_fml 0

Lol. The "unemployed" mom has 4 kids to take care of, I'm not saying that the mother shouldn't help at all, but it's chauvinistic to think that she has to prepare the food and clean the house so that the husband can come home after work and not have to lift a finger.

Belief_fml 0

I get the same feeling about you, organisedchaos.

I think you may all be a little confused as to the actual meaning of the word. A couple of definitions for you: "Chauvinism, , in its original and primary meaning, is an exaggerated, bellicose patriotism and a blind belief in national superiority and glory." - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauvinistic "# of or relating to persons convinced of the superiority of their own gender or kind # fanatically patriotic " - wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn Of course I am aware that you are referring to male chauvinism, but I thought I would point out that chauvinism is not the private preserve of males. I've read comments on here by quite a few female chauvinists. That said, I would have taken one look at all of the sloths, turned around and gone to the pub for a counter meal.

Tell them to get something done, it won't get better unless you speak up(FML doesn't count!)