So unfair

By Anonymous - 09/02/2015 04:47 - United States - Peoria

Today, my mom asked my siblings and me for help cleaning the kitchen. After working for a half hour while all my siblings sat on the couch, I pointed out that I was the only one working. My mom thanked my siblings for not having attitudes like mine and sent me to my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 417
You deserved it 3 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time just don't clean and sit around with your siblings. Let's see if she likes that attitude better

Well, at least you don't have to clean the kitchen anymore. Maybe your mom might even force your siblings to help clean now.

Comments

Update: #1's comment was changed from 'that sucks' to 'I suck', so my above comment doesn't make sense anymore (nor do the other two). Don't mind them.

I'm kinda surprised that one of the assholes we call "moderators" changed my post. But whatever.

I thought the moderator's edit to your comment was better than your own.

Well, at least you don't have to clean the kitchen anymore. Maybe your mom might even force your siblings to help clean now.

euphoricness 28

Well now you know that as long as you don't have an attitude, you won't need to do chores!

Next time just don't clean and sit around with your siblings. Let's see if she likes that attitude better

Ironically there's a button for that as well.

Are all the people on here spoiled brats that if they don't listen their parents will just do it for them? My mom would've beat my ass if I did that.

You hit me, your shit gets destroyed. You hit me again, enjoy losing more shit. Thankfully my parents weren't abusive and quickly learned that violence didn't work on me.

Too bad OP, atleast you know you contribuated to the rest of the family having a good time..