By AUDONEE - 10/02/2010 06:39 - United States

Today, I received multiple phone calls asking how much my Siamese cat cost. Too bad I never had a Siamese cat - let alone a Siamese cat up for sale. Turns out the guy I prank phone called the other day didn't appreciate it and put my number on Craigslist with an add for a Siamese cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 253
You deserved it 59 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

immafiremylaser 0

YDI for not using *67. If the person you're calling can read your phone number then you fail.

Oh come on, you pranked him so he's pranking you. This is hardly a FYL

Comments

Twi_lover_EC 6

*67 Use it when you prank call someone. It might help.

perdix 29

Who cares? The old "merchandise that doesn't exist" prank -- boooorrrriing! If he posted on Craiglist that you like getting Cleveland Steamers and Dirty Sanchezes forcibly (you'll PRETEND not to want them), your address and the times you are home, THAT would be an FML-worthy prank! And only 50 days until AFD. Hmmm, where do you live and when are you home?

Ajjas013 6

Holy shit. I fail to see how the **** the Dirty Sanchez was passed off as a sex move. Yes, they're passed off. They all go through the judgement of perdix.

hell to the mutha ****** ya! that is some bad ass payback.

dugumit 0

your an idiot for prank calling and for prank calling without hiding your number.

Wait, you mean moronic actions have consequences?! FYL for not knowing that, moran.

AngryNinja 1

that is a great idea. prank callers are annoying. ydi. maybe they could be offering lessons on how to use a *****, free with purchase of said *****. hmmm.

GoatNuts 0