By Hairball - 01/09/2009 18:05 - United States

Today, I realized the person I had been habitually stealing bag lunches from at work made me a canned dog food sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 445
You deserved it 404 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gigi37 0

Well, that's what you get for stealing someone else's food. What, were you too lazy to make your own? It's not that expensive to get a dollar hamburger Are you really expecting sympathy on here?

Comments

Jennydew 0

YDI for stealing lunches. What are you, 5 years old?

omfg! that is soo funnyyy. i should do that if someone starts stealing my lunches. :P thanks for the idea! but YDI, i hate when people steal my things so i know how it feels! and you shouldnt anyway, its common sense to not take things that dont belong to you.

So the dog food finally clued you in. How many of the previous sandwiches had fresh "mayonaise".

AndelleRae 9

... Really? I was going to write some witty insult, but I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you want sympathy for this. You've got a job. There's no reason for you to be stealing a co-worker's food every day. Get your lazy ass to the ******* grocery store and buy your own damn food. Hell, go to the dollar store. They've got bread, chips, PB&J, and soda/juice/bottle water/whatever. All that great lunch food for a dollar a piece! You deserve it. As has been said already, you're lucky he didn't do worse.

scenellamas 0
geoffmp 0

this is more of a fail u should of taken it every other day i bet the dude went around smellin if ppl smelled like dog food lol he knows its u!!! prepare for the laxatives!

Thats awesome. Think yourself lucky they didnt mix crazy hot chilli sauce with it :)