By Hairball - 01/09/2009 18:05 - United States

Today, I realized the person I had been habitually stealing bag lunches from at work made me a canned dog food sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 445
You deserved it 404 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gigi37 0

Well, that's what you get for stealing someone else's food. What, were you too lazy to make your own? It's not that expensive to get a dollar hamburger Are you really expecting sympathy on here?

Comments

Only realized after the person told him ahahaha

yea you definately got off easy with dog food, i would've made a couple sandwiches with my own blend of baby batter and mayo for a couple days before i decided to have a supervisor check the tapes and have you fired for theft

x_Leopard_x 1

You deserved that! Your not supposed to steal! Didn't you learn that in like pre-school? O.o

AndelleRae 9

You are just lucky you weren't stealing from me. Canned dog food? You should be thanking the guy for only doing that. If it had been me I would haev done everything I could think of to it. I would cum in it, I would have put a dead insect it it. I would probably put my dead skin in it. Are you just lazy that you can't make your own sandwhich? Or just to dumb to know how.

This is the most deserving YDI I may have ever seen here. You deserve it, you deserve it, you deserve it and worse. Feel lucky that dog food is all you got.

I was thinking of commenting but this just wrapped up my thoughts and feelings quite nicely.

HAHAHA well your coworker is very smart. i'll definitely have to remember this. YDI :)

sebastian_92 0

you loser. why you stealin his lunches in the first place??? i was gonna be respectful cause fml asked me to, but this is so called for. i outta **** you with a rake.

Brooklynxman 0

That person is made of awesome, and you so totally deserved it I made up a new acronym for you: YSTDI.