By Hairball - 01/09/2009 18:05 - United States

Today, I realized the person I had been habitually stealing bag lunches from at work made me a canned dog food sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 445
You deserved it 404 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gigi37 0

Well, that's what you get for stealing someone else's food. What, were you too lazy to make your own? It's not that expensive to get a dollar hamburger Are you really expecting sympathy on here?

Comments

hockey25 0

That's what you get for stealing other people's food you dipshit.

You can buy ramen noodles for 10/$1. They suck, but they're cheap. The turn-around I can see in this case (in the ****** up world we live in) is the OP trying to sue the lunch-bagger for putting something vile in his lunch (kind of like the robber suing the homeowners because their window cut him when he broke in?). I'd love to hear what a judge would say in that case. I'll admit to drinking the odd pop in the fridge that's been hanging around unmarked for a while, but steal someone else's lunch? You ass-hat. Seriously, I do hope this guy gets fired.

nicholleexo0 0

NOPE NOT AM FML srrrry YDI for stealing other peoples food and forr being a jerk FYL?

You deserve a sucky life because ur poor and a complete douchebag so go back to ur shanty

That's what you get you fat bitch! Just because it's a community fridge doesn't mean you can choose what you want. I have this person like that at work. She eats other people's food and then eats her own. Makes me so pissed off when I don't have breakfast and am looking forward to eating something on my lunch break. Thanks for the good idea.

Who in their right mind would put this fml on this site and not expect to get 10,000 YDIs?

congratz13 2

Oh, woe is you! Please, this person obviously just wanted to eat lunch and was sick and tired of your shit. Make (or buy) your own damn lunch so everyone can benefit, and not just you, though you are obviously the most important person ever.