By Hairball - 01/09/2009 18:05 - United States

Today, I realized the person I had been habitually stealing bag lunches from at work made me a canned dog food sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 445
You deserved it 404 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gigi37 0

Well, that's what you get for stealing someone else's food. What, were you too lazy to make your own? It's not that expensive to get a dollar hamburger Are you really expecting sympathy on here?

Comments

...and you expected sympathy? YDI for sure, and I almost never assume the person deserved it. And that was an awesome way to get someone to stop stealing their food.

ThatCrazyGirl 0

WTF man? YDI and worse. Hopefully he beat the shit out of you after he saw you in the bathroom vomiting your dog food sandwich.

nixxx90 0

haha that's hilarious. but you're lucky bc you wouldn't get off so easy with me, dick.

awesomeperson 0

Mmmm delicious, delicious...but I believe your forgetting the side of rotting bull ******** tendon, hm? They make it for dogs but I find it quite delectable.

fxdxhk90 0

The person you were stealing from is funny.

SuperMeme 0

I'm pretty sure it was chilli...

SuperMeme 0

Wait, this IS in reply to someone talking about the South Park where Cartman kills that boy's parents right? This is why comments shouldn't be edited.

AtoZandBeyond 0

You really deserve it. You had it coming anyway

F YOUR life?? F THEIR life! That's like saying "oh woe is me, I broke into the shop to steal from their tills but they'd just emptied them that afternoon. FML."