By unwanted - 24/12/2011 02:24 - United States

Today, I realized my wife often switches the TV channel from the crime dramas we both like, to Hollywood gossip shows that I can't stand, just to get me to leave the room. From the other room, I can see that she switches back once I've left. She's probably been doing this for years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 034
You deserved it 3 693

Same thing different taste

Comments

She's probably also ******* another dude

samarch0079 0

Ok this really sucks. (deep breath) I know exactly what she's doing, because I do something pretty similar myself. When was the last time you really touched her? Or asked her questions about herself? You need to look away from the tv and look at her! Touch her leg, pull her closer, and ask her questions. Not questions you want to talk about, questions for her. She wants your attention, your love, and reasurenses that you still see her sexy. Good luck buddy, and happy holidays.

perdix 29

And when you get her good and emotionally mushy, pry the remote from her hand, handcuff her to the coffee table and switch on ESPN, you *******, limp-dick, girly-man. If she makes too much noise, well, that's why they make ball gags and duct tape ;)

So stay there and you both can suffer together.

My guess is that you are someone who talks/ yells at the tv, and she just wants to watch her shows in peace without being distracted by your comments.

bizarre_ftw 21

Hide the remote. But btw, I get her position, I don't like watching shows with other people either. That, or maybe you're damn annoying to watch crime shows with, do you talk the whole time and give away the endings? If so YDI

Actually , I think that you should confront her and ask why she does this. If she gives you an honest answer, then you could resolve an issue with her if you love her and she loves you. Merry Christmas!

So...when she takes the remote you don't say anything? You just let her change the channel even though you're watching something? Weird.

I bet she's the same girlfriend who asked that guy to stop breathing. Get a bigger TV and watch **** when she's around you, and as soon as she leaves, switch back to whatever you like!