By unwanted - 24/12/2011 02:24 - United States

Today, I realized my wife often switches the TV channel from the crime dramas we both like, to Hollywood gossip shows that I can't stand, just to get me to leave the room. From the other room, I can see that she switches back once I've left. She's probably been doing this for years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 032
You deserved it 3 693

Same thing different taste

Comments

My advice is that the next time she does this to you, stay in the room with her. If you really can't stand it, bring a book with you and read or something, but don't let her win. Do this every time. Eventually she will realize there is no point in it. If she really does like those things and it doesn't stop, you gotta confront her. But for now, try calling her bluff.

Next time she changes it tell her that you want to improve your relationship by sharing her interests, then what will she do?

I love those! I watch mainly to see when Justim Bieber and Selena Gomez break up. Then I will give Selena, "Free Candy".

*Justin Shit. Fast fingers. Now I have to write my will. Grammar Hitler will not accept two mistakes in one day.

every1luvsboners 11

She's been doing it for years and you're just now catching on? The dishwasher repair man comes over twice a week at midnight to 'unclog' the pipes too.

iBluePancake 4

Gurgle **** or gtfo . Your too innocent for this shit

NikkiFlysKites 8

I love how not a single one of you spelled Gurggle's name right, lol.

But Gurggle is starting a "people I hate" list. This could get fun.

Airman1988 9

buy a big ass flat screen and a lazy-boy for the other room and 1-up her ass

Maybe you should talk to her about it? Maybe she just wants some privacy.

change it to South Park. she'd probably leave the room lol. awesome show though

flockz 19

she sounds like she's very competitive. she just wants to figure who did the murdering first. i suggest having a competition to see who can cum first in bed. she'll **** you senseless.

GetHardOrGoHome 7
every1luvsboners 11

No, your pic is great. I love Rosie O' Donnell. How did you manage to get such a great picture of her?

ThecomingofTan 9

I use that same tactic with my dad, OP. It is the only way to get him to leave the room so I can watch my paraplegic ****.

samarch0079 0

Holy shit dude that was f$&@en funny!!!!!!!

GetHardOrGoHome 7

Maybe she doesn't like the way you smell

bobbycorwen 5

The way he smells when they watch television? His scent changes when the television is on?