By unwanted - 24/12/2011 02:24 - United States

Today, I realized my wife often switches the TV channel from the crime dramas we both like, to Hollywood gossip shows that I can't stand, just to get me to leave the room. From the other room, I can see that she switches back once I've left. She's probably been doing this for years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 034
You deserved it 3 693

Same thing different taste

Comments

Two words: Man Cave. You get to do what you want and she gets to do what she wants.

KiddNYC1O 20

I hate them too. No life shows. Except TMZ, because they actually make legit humor out of the stories.

She probably just doesn't want you to know that she has horrific gas and farts endlessly for a period of time. It's ok, just try to get her to play turtle. You both go under the covers and fart until one has to exit for air. Hang in there so she has to give in first. You may suffocate to death, but she'll know you're not afraid of her gas and can watch the show together.

rednecktrucker 9

Get that remote back and have her make you a sandwich! Damn you must have no nuts.

hateevryone 14

that's messed up. there's no other tv in the house?

Grow a pair of balls and stand your ground, pussy.

Or get your own personal home theater with a "no wives allowed sign".

Shes doing you a favor, crime dramas suck.

Fill up on broccoli and beans 2 hours before your show is on, then when she keeps flipping the channel, let out a disgusting stink bomb of a fart when she changes it from your show.