By ThatCery - 16/01/2010 16:29 - United Kingdom

Today, I rang my dad to tell him and my half-sister that I'm finally engaged. I then asked my half-sister to tell my stepmother. Still on speaker, I heard her run upstairs and pass the good news on. My stepmother responded with 'Cery who?', followed by 'So what? I can't stand her'. I'm Cery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 544
You deserved it 2 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a bitch!!! don't invite her to the wedding!!!

Comments

DanielleTheOne 3

exactly!! Gosh some people are stupid... It's an fml because considering its her stepmom, every time she visits her dad, stepmom will probably be there. Also what if Cery's dad convinces stepmom to go to the wedding.. Who wants someone who hates them there on their special night??

Congrats on the engagement. Now get your dad's *****-- I mean wife-- out of the wedding party. Make sure your dad knows why she isn't gonna show up.

hahaah I'd bitch her outt. Show her you can be a bitch too!!

Don't let her ruin this exciting time in your life! Enjoy it with the people who love you and are happy for you! When her missing invite is questioned I would respond the same way she did "(stepmom's name) who? so what, I cant stand her!" haha. Hopefully your Dad will understand, I'm sure your sister will.

coolcat33 0

ydi because your name is cery!

That's kind of awful...but at least you have an interesting name. Does anyone know how it's pronounced?

don't worry. one less person to invite to the wedding.