By ThatCery - 16/01/2010 16:29 - United Kingdom

Today, I rang my dad to tell him and my half-sister that I'm finally engaged. I then asked my half-sister to tell my stepmother. Still on speaker, I heard her run upstairs and pass the good news on. My stepmother responded with 'Cery who?', followed by 'So what? I can't stand her'. I'm Cery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 544
You deserved it 2 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a bitch!!! don't invite her to the wedding!!!

Comments

what a bitch. **** her life when she feels left out of te loop

nonameLiz 0

I don't think it's stepmothers in general at all... it's just her.

Moonstarmist 0

Not all step-mothers are like this one. =/

Did you really expect anything different?

Wicked stepmother... ;) We can't pick our families. Congratulations on your engagement, and I hope you get along better with your in-laws.

baby_gurl2405 0

BEE-YOTCH!!! ur dad just HAD 2 luv some1 like tht

What the hell kinda name is Cery? Kerry? Serry? L2spell

Lichinamo 33

I'm pretty sure she can spell her own name.

abudali911 3

Who the **** names there kid cery?

Dr_Pepper_fml 3

Renan, get it straight before you try talking smack. They're had absolutely nothing to do with what the person was saying. They used there when they were supposed to use their.

People like 35 and 37 are just jealous of such a unique name. I think that's a sweet name, and if you wouldn't mind, I'll write it down to name a Sim or a character in a story later. It seems that step-parents in general aren't liked by their step-children, or vice versa. I'm not saying all are, but everyone I know with a step-dad wishes that the step-dad wasn't there. If there isn't anything to mend, then just don't invite her, and be grateful you won't have to feed her at the wedding. Just take it easy, and congratulations.

Did your dad hear what she said? I wouldn't invite her to the wedding. In fact, I'd cut her right out of my life.