By guy - 15/03/2013 05:31 - Canada - Port Coquitlam

Today, I met my mom's fiancé. He's a nice guy, he's also my wife's dad. I'll soon call my wife my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 768
You deserved it 3 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

challan 19

Op... What do you call the sweat between you and your wifes body during sex? Relative humidity.

jgriff79 23

That cuts into the Christmas gifts.

Comments

SmallyBigs 9

He'll be your step-father-in-law! That should count for something.

Look at the bright side. You don't have to deal with an extented family.

um... that was a response to a different comment but oh well!

This just reminds me of the Simpsons where this almost happens....

tjv3 10

This happened to my aunt. She was dating her soon to be husband, and my uncle(her older brother) started dating the woman he would soon marry who turned out to be my aunts soon to be husband's mom. So my uncle became my aunt's step father in law

An in-law and step parent all in one? Come on, this is what dreams are made of, right?

sammie2new 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well that comment doesn't make much sense.

You used that wrong! DON'T YOU DARE EVER USE THAT WRONG I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!?

123 For the sake of your own sanity calm down man

jgriff79 23

That cuts into the Christmas gifts.

wlddog 14

Not really sure that is OP's biggest problem. However, nothing can change what you call your own mom.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I live in America which is the most redneck country on the planet. I was just trying to make a light joke but apparently it failed. My bad.

Ok I made a mistake. Get off my back please.

"Get off my back please." This coming from ******* Mario. i saw Yoshi the other day, limping: you had obviously rode him too hard. But you don't ******* care. And all those Koopas, Goombas, Bullet Bills, and pretty much everyone you can get the jump on-- you ****** them up real bad. And you have the nerve to come in here with your 1-ups and waltz around like you own the place, and then complain that THEY'RE on YOUR back?

#21: America isn't a country. USA is a country.

I guess there's no mexico either? Just the United Mexican States?

16 - sorry to tell you but redneck does not equal incest. And if the parent of someone you are married to or dating is engaged or married to one of your parents, then that is on the redneck side of things

48- When did anyone say Mexico wasn't a country or part of America? Get your facts straight before you halt my cereal consumption and I knock some sense into you. U.S.A. was said to be a country, and this is true. America though is composed of many countries. Now, I'll eat my cereal again..

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

So that must also mean the Republic of China is really two separate nations, huh...the Republic and China. You know, sometimes I have to do a double take after reading some of the absolute stupid that runs rampant around here.

America is a continent. There are several countries in America like the US, Canada, and Mexico. So yes America is not a country.

Actually America is one continent, that can be divided into 2. North and south. But North America is not its own continent and South America is not its own continent. It's just America. It is wrong to call America a country when you are taking about the US.. It is called United States OF America.

dmoran20 27

As it stands there are 7 continents which means North America is 1 and South America is 1 also.

#39 - what does the A in USA stand for then? Africa?

It's the United States OF America. Saying America when you mean the US is colloquial.

If you're out in Alberta, probably. We still have little hicktowns here. Canada isn't all the stereotypes make it to be; we still have hot summers, your arrogant assholes, etc... Canada isn't that different from America, and this is coming from a girl who lives in Canada and has been everywhere in America before. Tust me, it's not different at all. And the everyone being polite thing? That's bullshit.

39, 80, 104, 111 - the stupid in this thread, it BURNS!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even believe we're having this debate. America is a country. North America is a continent, and yes, South America is a continent.

i think i need to have your babies. lol

You could always object at the wedding. However this situation is just weird not but weird.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This is from Canada. So I guess that makes you a dumbass, Chicago style.

You got me jonesing for some Chicago Town Pizza now, hunger pang style.

Doc, considering Canada is a part of North America is there no way it can technically count?

I was referencing an old TV show called, “love america style" and also lampooning the fact that even though redneck Americans are stereotyped for interfamiliar relationships, the OP is Canadian.

careful with that Chicago crap too doc, my IQ would surprise you

Friend, the only people who brag about their IQ are the ones who need to.

you know what, I'm not here to start fights. I apologize for the confrontational nature of my response doc. moving on

Someone who takes docs sadistic confrontational ways and decides to ignore them so as not to start a fight more people should be like him.

hooligyn123 18

Sadistic and Confrontational? Sounds more like Perdix :-D

Catkam - I've been called a lot of things here, but that's the first time I've been called "sadistic". Karlcolt - Well played, sir.

74, how is anything here sadistic? I don't see anyone deriving pleasure or sexual gratification from inflicting pain on another.

And to elaborate, I know the definition of sadism includes deriving pleasure from degrading someone, but I don't see that. Less of a pleasure, more a sort of smug self-satisfaction.

hooligyn123 18

Pleasure does not have to be sexual in nature. It can simply be pleasure from mental or emotional pain. Enter: The Trolls.

looks like 99 went and got herself a dictionary.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
challan 19

Op... What do you call the sweat between you and your wifes body during sex? Relative humidity.

Where can we draw the line between couple-fighting and sibling rivalry now?

ardencred 7

The worst part is, if one of the marriages fail... You'll be stuck with them forever..awkward holidays???

mangoboy1 19

Hey, step sister so it's fine you're not really related.

Finally, I was sure someone had to agree with me on this.

How is it creepy? They didn't even grow up together. You should probably reassess your standard for creepy.

My apologies, I thought you were referring to OP's situation when you called it creepy.

Quite odd, no? That would seem like Insest on your part.

hooligyn123 18

Yes. Clearly Incest on OP's part. I'm certain he saw this coming when he got married. And while I hate to point out sarcasm in my own comments, you seem the type that will need that clarified.