By fuckmee - 01/08/2017 05:00

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend a few years after I slept with his boss and got him fired. He is now a multi-millionaire investor and won't take me back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 556
You deserved it 20 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get the **** over yourself. No one with an even mildly functional brain is going to have pity for someone like you. You cheated on your ex boyfriend. You got him fired. And now that he's doing well, you're acting like YOU were the one that was wronged? Gets some ******* therapy to get over yourself, get reacquainted with these things called "morals", and grow the hell up. People like you who portray themselves as always being the victim deserve to die alone.

boopingsnoot 24

I'm feeling pretty sure this was submitted by the ex-boyfriend himself…

Comments

You're the best thing that ever happened to him!!

TMO2142 25

good. im glad he wont take you back after you doing that. you deserve it. gold digger.

Honestly what in the actual **** did you think he would do? I wonder how my problems you have to do something like that and then play the victim #karmasabitch #dontbeacunt

Orioh 8

if you only want to get back with him because of his money you're a god damn gold digger.

So, you only want him to take you back because he has money now? And you slept with his boss and got him fired? Wow, YDI. I wouldn't take your sorry ass back, either.

This post is so attention seeking it's unreal ?

Good. You're a scum bag. No sympathy from me. I hope whatever current SO you might have leaves you after posting this.