By fuckmee - 01/08/2017 05:00

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend a few years after I slept with his boss and got him fired. He is now a multi-millionaire investor and won't take me back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 556
You deserved it 20 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get the **** over yourself. No one with an even mildly functional brain is going to have pity for someone like you. You cheated on your ex boyfriend. You got him fired. And now that he's doing well, you're acting like YOU were the one that was wronged? Gets some ******* therapy to get over yourself, get reacquainted with these things called "morals", and grow the hell up. People like you who portray themselves as always being the victim deserve to die alone.

boopingsnoot 24

I'm feeling pretty sure this was submitted by the ex-boyfriend himself…

Comments

Yea I really hope you were not seriously surprised that he wouldn't take you back. Otherwise, you think WAAAAAAAY too highly of yourself.

rety1 13

can I make 100,000 alternate accounts just to give this a more appropriate number of "YDI" votes?

Why should he? You ****** that up when you ****** his boss and now you probably only want him for his money. Go **** yourself this time.

wtf? why in the world would he take you back? you cheated AND got him fired. you seem to have way to big opinion of yourself.

Why should he take you back? You got him fired. You cheated on him. Go crawl back into the pit of hell you clearly crawled out of.