By fuckmee - 01/08/2017 05:00

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend a few years after I slept with his boss and got him fired. He is now a multi-millionaire investor and won't take me back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 556
You deserved it 20 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get the **** over yourself. No one with an even mildly functional brain is going to have pity for someone like you. You cheated on your ex boyfriend. You got him fired. And now that he's doing well, you're acting like YOU were the one that was wronged? Gets some ******* therapy to get over yourself, get reacquainted with these things called "morals", and grow the hell up. People like you who portray themselves as always being the victim deserve to die alone.

boopingsnoot 24

I'm feeling pretty sure this was submitted by the ex-boyfriend himself…

Comments

Walter_Sobchak7 13

If I was him, I'd take you back, ask you to marry me, elope with family and friends and when it gets time to say "I do" laugh and say **** no! and play remember when. then take my family on an elaborate vacation that was supposed to be our "honeymoon" that we planned together all while sending you post cards from every place we visit. But then again I'm just an asshole when it comes to that type of stuff. You my friend are clearly out of your element.

maverick8369 4

you and I sir should become payback planners

Gwengreen 6

FYL- right? You are a self proclaimed gold-digger who sleeps around for the best sugar daddy. What was he expecting? A loyal, caring, genuine partner to support him in his personal life and career? You poor little (sugar)baby!

TheDiceMan69 3

And you expect us to feel sorry for a ***** like you?!?

Mungolikecandy 19

So what we get from this. You cheated on your boyfriend and got him fired from his job. Both very bad things for you to do. You meet your boyfriend again and find out he is rich so want to get back together? It is not looking like you are a very pleasant person but you do not appear to realise it.

rety1 13

i cheated on my boyfriend and ended up getting him fired. he's swimming in money now and won't take me back so I can mooch off his good fortune, even though I was a huge pile of shit while he was broke.. "**** MY life"....

I guess he is smart too. Only an idiot would take you back after that.

Zachary8261 28

You are the lowest kind of scum.

Why did you even post this? Do you enjoy hateful comments?

As noted above, this was probably posted by the "cruel" ex-boyfriend.

good for your boyfriend, and you can go **** yourself, i hate people like you.