By fuckmee - 01/08/2017 05:00

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend a few years after I slept with his boss and got him fired. He is now a multi-millionaire investor and won't take me back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 556
You deserved it 20 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get the **** over yourself. No one with an even mildly functional brain is going to have pity for someone like you. You cheated on your ex boyfriend. You got him fired. And now that he's doing well, you're acting like YOU were the one that was wronged? Gets some ******* therapy to get over yourself, get reacquainted with these things called "morals", and grow the hell up. People like you who portray themselves as always being the victim deserve to die alone.

boopingsnoot 24

I'm feeling pretty sure this was submitted by the ex-boyfriend himself…

Comments

So let me get this straight, you betrayed your ex-boyfriend's trust by sleeping with his boss and getting him fired, and now you're crying because he became wealthy and refuses to take you back after you initially ****** his life over? Good for him for leaving you and his douchebag ex-boss behind and moving forward with his life, he didn't deserve to work for a douchebag anyway, and he didn't deserve a ***** like you in his life too. Grow the hell up and learn something called faithfulness.

holy shit. what the hell is wrong with you? why would he want you back? you're a cheater and a bitch. plus you only seem interested because he's rich. you suck

Girl, you cheated on him and caused him to lose his job. Why would he take you back?

Obviously. You deserve to be paralysed for what you did

Havinci 19

you got what you deserved, you stupid bitch

You're the most gold digger ******* **** I've ever seen. YOU cheated, YOU got him fired because you couldn't keep your legs close disgusting *****. And now HE is doing great you are saying that you're in the wrong? Really? How ******* pathetic can you actually be? Go be with his boss and steal money off him dirty slag. I hate people like you.

Sounds to me like you were just introduced to Karma.

That's why you get for being a ho LOL!!!

I am completely confused as to why you think anyone would feel sorry for you. ydi big time.