By ripo95 - 26/11/2008 06:18 - France

Today, I put my hand up in class. I forgot that I hadn't shaved. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 780
You deserved it 46 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WRONG. My boyfriend doesn't understand why women need to shave and says it's perfectly natural to have hair there. And I don't shave often. It's great. And to the person that said I'll never get laid, you're wrong! Assholes. Women, stand up for yourselves! You don't need to put up with guys that make you change, find a guy that will accept you the way your are. Most guys expect that you take them as you are, so make them do the same. When a girl asks a guy to shave down under it's a huge 'no ******* way' but the moment a girl is asked to shave and she says no, it's like the end of the world. Well if you wont shave, I wont either.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't want to imagine what your armpits must look like.

ur ****** in the head...and am sure u never had sex if u a female

that's stupid... jut because she forgot to shave!?!? if you have a problem with that then you will never get laid.

pissedoff_but_ok 0

To Be Honest, no man finds armpit hair attractive! Its not us being sexist or shallow it just the way we are wired. So you can get angry if you want, but your self righteous ranting wont get you a date!

Macromartyr 3

Damn right were wired that way! Start a poll right here (for guys) (unless you play for the other team ;) ): number of women I've had sex with that had as much hair there as me; 0. and I'm chuck norris in bed, so enough said xD

different countries haven't different beliefs of what's attractive and some don't mind armpit hair

But it goes both way- hairy men are gross too. Shaving is just as natural for men as it is for women- any where on the body.

WRONG. My boyfriend doesn't understand why women need to shave and says it's perfectly natural to have hair there. And I don't shave often. It's great. And to the person that said I'll never get laid, you're wrong! Assholes. Women, stand up for yourselves! You don't need to put up with guys that make you change, find a guy that will accept you the way your are. Most guys expect that you take them as you are, so make them do the same. When a girl asks a guy to shave down under it's a huge 'no ******* way' but the moment a girl is asked to shave and she says no, it's like the end of the world. Well if you wont shave, I wont either.

I wouldn't care if it were braided. Any guy that complains about the house keeping in the worlds best funhouse needs to learn what's really important. Please alter your statement. SOME men don't find armpit hair attactive.

ghrist8p 0

Chuck Norris takes capital letters please and you should learn to respect, both to women and Chuck Norris but especially to women. He, who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris … dies.

Matt_192 6

Thanks for stereotyping men. :)

aerosmith3312 2

Just gonna toss this out there, there is a huge difference between pubic hair and armpit hair on a woman. Armpit hair is there for the world to see while pubes aren't usually seen by the general public. With that bein said however, my girlfriend doesn't completely shave down there, she just does a little maintenence work, I however, shave completely

youjustmademelol 4

I find male armpit hair and female armpit hair gross, it's a turn off, hidebound seeing a basketball player. Some people find it sporty, masculine and 'hot' while others like me get reminded of sweat and BO. I don't find it sexsist at all, people like different looks, completely acceptable.

@76 that's awesome but it still makes girls feel better with smooth legs and armpits. I understand where the guys are coming from. It is a little gross.

SailorSolaris 43

Well said! I shave once in a while, but I find that I smell less if I don't shave too often. I actually really only shave when going sleeveless or if the hair gets too long.

Literally like most guys i know have hairy armpits like **** you if males can have hairy armpits then so can females

bsaucedo 0

i hate dumb, pointless fmls .

ditto...I'm a girl , im disgusted with that comment

Thats really embarrassing and # 12 thats disgusting!

bsaucedo 0

i hate you, get off the internet .

LauraTheKiwi 0
cadillacgal79 32

Too bad there isn't a button for that....

dark_bluee 0

hey, it happens. it's a common mistake.

happygoluckyhh 0

This FML pisses me off. Who the hell cares? I don't. Common sense isn't brain surgery. You don't raise your hand all the way...make it in a "limped arm" kind of form. Don't show the under arm.