By Sammylad - 07/09/2011 22:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was giving a talk in class, when halfway through someone pointed out that my pubes were sticking out my trousers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 904
You deserved it 15 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Lexi_Ray 5

were they atleast shaved lol

If they were sticking out... Obviously not?

Lexi_Ray 5

I just remembered what pubes are, damnit T.T

enonymous 8

What did you mistake pubes for? That you shave...

cheyenne19 0

how dumb do you have to be to say " were they at least shaved" and then say you just remembered what they were? smh.

Bullshit. You knew what they were. How do you not know what pubes were, but you knew they should have been shaved??? Take a ******* lap. In fact, continue to take laps until I'm tired.

28: why do you have to be a dick about it? How bout realizing that she's 16, from sweden and that they probably call it something else. Quit picking on girls!

38- because at 16 if she is as brain dead to ask if they were shaved or not (obviously knowing what pubes are) but not realizing the stupidity of the question in relation to the fml she deserved to be called out on it... This isn't my little pony online. If you're going to ask a stupid question don't expect others to treat you as if you need a helmet and drool rag...

fruityloopz 4

i don't see any reason to act like an ass hole over a little mistake. people say stupid things all the time! doesn't mean people have to shit on your face over it.

Hey Lexi, don't worry about the negative comments - it's a bit too easy on the net to fire off criticism before thinking about it - I should know, I've done it myself... Cheers!

I'm thinking maybe she thought it was the actual penis or ******? Which isn't that big of a mistake, so chill.

tylersign 11

Um you guys are all dumbasses. She thought he was talking about his ballsack, so she asked if it was shaved, then realized. So back the hell off xD

lawl_pwnd 0

to the keyman guy your a ******* grade a piece of shit. nuff said

Lexi_Ray 5

I've never seen so many people defend stupidity before. Congrats on scoring points with someone you'll never meet, through the Internet. Makes you look like a real gentleman.

Since her native language isn't English one could've had understanding if it weren't for the fact that the Swedish word for pubic hair is pubishår.

#79 we'll never meet you either so why should we defend you ?

tsume24 3

keyman1212: just because your mommy didn't pay enough attention to you when you were little doesn't mean you should be a total douche. kindness ALWAYS makes you look like a good person, especially when it's directed at strangers. you should try it sometime.

79- You don't have many friends, do you? Because you seem like someone I wouldn't want to be around.

patacus 14

On the bright side, look how much attention that comment got you!

kelsey_katie 17

Why so rude to Keyman1212?!? He didn't do anything. He might have been hating, but, he wasn't doing it rudely.

kitty_f 3

well shes from Sweden so maybe English is not her first language ! . it happens

Well, your comments make you look like a real asshole...so, internet or not, Tyler wins.

kelsey_katie 17

128, not nessisarily. It depends on how you state it.

schaflava 0

Wow you should all shut the **** up.

tylersign 11

So much hate, so little time...

#28. I hate your comment . AND your bio is ******* stupid . I think you should take off women as ur likes because no women likes a man that's acts and seems like an asshole and for your information . CALIFORNIA IS THE BEST STATE YOU HOE

This is one of the longest comment chain I have seen regarding shaved pubes. It is strange that I have actually seen longer.

38, if she's a 16 year old girl from Sweeden, they call it floss. Giggity

MissNicky_fml 0

Guys chill. we all need to stop being rude to each other Lexi Ray made a mistake! no need for some of you to be hating.

110- How can hating be non-rudely. "Excuse me I'm so sorry but you're a huge bitch. Have a great day!"

anormalperson 25

How the hell do you forget what pubes are?

perfectT_fml 0
jisaac09 25

Just guessing but i think they were showing through the top. So maybe he should just have worn a belt. That way he can still let it hang but not be nasty about it.

120- I saw that once on my female teacher.

SHAVE THEM PUBES! Or trim them... Whatever floats your boat..

It looks like Osama bin Ladin's beard, dude.

enormouselephant 15

How short did your shorts have to be..? Or how long were your pubes?!

rexgar2000 10

that's what I'm saying. he was prob free balling

KennKenn 0

Why were they looking at your trousers in the first place?

Well I'm sure that pubes sticking out of someone's trousers is pretty noticeable and will draw attention to that area. Like in "Austin Powers" and the guy with the huge mole, you can't help but look at it, even if you don't mean to. But hey I'm just taking a guess here...

hairguitarhero 5

Moley moley moley moley moley moley!!!!

oh my gosh, that's horrifying! hopefully you'll trim from now on, because if your pubes were that long you need to tame that thing! I'm sorry that happened though :

YDI for hiding Afroman in your trousers. You shouldn't neglect that hairline.

I already knew the OP was from the UK before looking because he used the word trousers.(:

Sorry, in the USA trousers is almost a "dead" word in some areas. This is the first time that I've heard it in years. And yah lol, I love those kind of FMLs @enslaved

either that or they're hiding Whoopi Goldberg in their "trousers"

midgetMANjay 7

no. have a burger. love, england.

America is only the fattest country in the world because we're the only country that can afford it.

Meanwhile in London people stare at other people's pubes

I wonder what the person said. "HEY LOOK!! SammyLads PUBES ARE HANGING OUT!!"

your profile pic makes me LOL for some reason :D