By ripo95 - 26/11/2008 06:18 - France

Today, I put my hand up in class. I forgot that I hadn't shaved. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 780
You deserved it 46 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WRONG. My boyfriend doesn't understand why women need to shave and says it's perfectly natural to have hair there. And I don't shave often. It's great. And to the person that said I'll never get laid, you're wrong! Assholes. Women, stand up for yourselves! You don't need to put up with guys that make you change, find a guy that will accept you the way your are. Most guys expect that you take them as you are, so make them do the same. When a girl asks a guy to shave down under it's a huge 'no ******* way' but the moment a girl is asked to shave and she says no, it's like the end of the world. Well if you wont shave, I wont either.

Comments

Rectumwrecker 0

u prolly got the answer to the question wrong too

katiegurl19512 10

it's says op is from France? then isn't it normal to not shave there? lol besides it's not that bad, worse things have happened haha get over it and buy a razor for once

princesskitten 0

Wow, your life is totally over. :/ If you don't want people to see your armpit hair, shave it more often. I know, it sounds complicated, but try not to feel intimidated.

U did remember deodorant right? Right? Uh oh.

TooBadMN 0

lolwtf. i love how just because this fml isn't about someone getting mauled by a bear and then having their date violently and/or aggresively break up with them it automatically gets all these shitty ass comments.

How is this a FML? Nobody is gonna notice, just make sure you shave when you get home.

SLdeathnote 0
zephalis 0

Yet another reason to have a "get over it" option on FML.

G_thelegend 0

heres a tip, wear a tshirt if u havnt shaved