By Jess - 30/05/2009 12:48 - United States

Today, I overheard my 5 year old daughter call a girl in her dance class a slut. Shocked, I asked her where she heard that word. Her response: "I heard you and Daddy say it about her Mommy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 366
You deserved it 71 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah YDI for talking like that around your 5 year old

Why are you bad-mouthing people like that at all, let alone in front of a five-year-old? Really, it says more about your own insecurities...

Comments

I find it ironic that people are slamming the OP for being judgemental, all the while judging her and her parenting skills on one comment she made, without knowing anything else about her. Hypocrites much?

TotallyBrit 0

Epic fail, should know by now kids copy what you do and say!!!

amazingkate 0

what the HELL were you doing shit talking in front of your daughter? man, you were so specific she knew which little girl's mother you were talking about. not only is she going to learn inappropriate language, she's going to learn to be a huge BITCH. like YOU. if i were you i'd have a talk with her.

#85: that's not ironic, though. people are criticizing the op not for making judgements in general, but for making judgements based on irrelevant characteristics (how many people one has sex with). it's like saying "oh, how ironic! you call the kkk prejudiced, but your very judgement of them is discrminatory, don't you think? ho ho ho!"

Adriennerox211 0

O.o aren't kids lovely? ;] your a **** too hun, YDI