Wasted

By Anonymous - 05/08/2013 15:33 - United States

Today, my parents held a big family dinner at our house. Being the only underage person there, I had to sit there while everyone got progressively drunker and started commenting on how eerily similar I look to Shamu the whale. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 946
You deserved it 4 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bigtaytay 13

You should have dumped water all over them and told them they were in the splash zone

I think it's really sad that people see "underage drinking" as this horrible thing. Guess what, drinking to get drunk in general is bad whether you're 16, 21, or 40, and THAT's what's wrong with people. And it doesn't do any harm to have a drink with family, that's just silly. With your logic, I hope YOU never have kids.

Comments

bigtaytay 13

You should have dumped water all over them and told them they were in the splash zone

Then said, "**** you humans with your fermented potatoes, I am NOT swimming through that hoop."

rg350dx 29

Threaten to kill someone, because shamu did that shit and didn't goto jail.

Shamu did kill his/her trainer. I agree with above, jumping through hoops and being fed shitty sardines would make me awfully angry.

It sucks so bad being the only sober person in a room full of drunktards!! sorry for you OP next time sneak a sip or two, just to be on a more equal level well that is if you are at least over or 18...

Should have filled your mouth up full of water, smashed your cheeks together so that water sprayed everywhere and politely said.. "Excuse my blowhole"

So you're encouraging underage drinking? See that's is what's wrong with people. I honestly hope you never have kids.

I think it's really sad that people see "underage drinking" as this horrible thing. Guess what, drinking to get drunk in general is bad whether you're 16, 21, or 40, and THAT's what's wrong with people. And it doesn't do any harm to have a drink with family, that's just silly. With your logic, I hope YOU never have kids.

That's extremely tasteless. The girl who died was a co-worker of mine.

hcollins1 18

If OP does resemble Shamu, she should take advantage of it and become famous and throw it in her families face!

That's extremely tasteless. The girl who died was a coworker. She wasn't "killed", it was a freak accident.

dstamm2 10

That's what I do idk why this comment has so many dislikes

PterodactylMan 23
evan_7899 28

This would have been a real scenario if OPs family had been japanese

Are you shore you know what you're talking about?

ILoveMyArm 15

I don't understand anyfin in this thread, water you all on about? I hope you all are squidding around. Sorry OP, family members can reely be some son of a beaches. Whale that is all I got.

Don't let it get to you OP. I'm sure you are an awesome person.

Is drunker a word? Because I'm getting autocorrected on it.

rabidpeach 5

but how can you be certain? what are your sources.??

Anythings a word when your 15 shots in.

^True. Which makes me think OP is also drunk.

Was the a black tie event. And you should of joined them they wouldn't of noticed if they were that drunk

blakesinthelake 11

Well OP said it was at their house so maybe they could've just left and gone to their room

Royalistic 8

Step one: take the drunken peoples wallets haha

Shamo uses splash! It was very effective!

My comment was a direct response to #1. Don't know why it's down here.

And I thumbed you up for making me laugh. You are welcome.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Not even drunk people can hold back true feelings... Sorry, OP

"Not even"? Umm i think drunk people are the most honest

dont worry there only drunk they will wake up and forget about every thing about it