By Jess - 30/05/2009 12:48 - United States

Today, I overheard my 5 year old daughter call a girl in her dance class a slut. Shocked, I asked her where she heard that word. Her response: "I heard you and Daddy say it about her Mommy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 366
You deserved it 71 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah YDI for talking like that around your 5 year old

Why are you bad-mouthing people like that at all, let alone in front of a five-year-old? Really, it says more about your own insecurities...

Comments

YLIF 0

12- funniest statement ever 28- they were calling the 5 year old's MOM a **** OP- YDI X 10

SVelasquez 0

Kids minds are like sponges (yes, that "Meet the Fockers" theory is true). I think that you're more at fault here considering you don't keep your own mouth in check when talking around your kid.

SirAwesome 0

I can't figure out if YDI unless I know if the other girl's mom was, in fact, a ****.

girlthatiscool 0

Little pitchers have big ears. If you're going to be crass and judgemental, do it somewhere you kid won't hear.

Gotta say YDI for this one. Kids repeat EVERYTHING to be like the older kids/parents/adults cuz they feel like they are older and more important when they do. And how are little ones suppose to know what is good to say or bad to say? They don't.

For people saying that YDI for "saying it around/in front of your kid" did you ever think that the kid overheard it? Just because the kid heard it from her parents, doesn't mean they said it around her. Maybe she said it when she believed her daughter to be asleep or in another room? I overheard a lot of things my parents said without them knowing.

could have been worse she could have said 'my mummy says your mummy is a ****', which the other kid would then repeate to her mummy....