By Anonymous - 20/04/2012 01:26 - United States

Today, I offered my phone number to the guy I've been flirting back and forth with all week. He said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 751
You deserved it 4 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's better you learned he's not interested now than when you're more involved...trust me

He's not a douche, he told her straight up that he wasn't interested. That's better than being led on and lied too. It's not the end of the world OP.

Comments

katcot99 11

It's maybe*, and he is not worth it* not to you.

SpaceManJuice 7

Doesn't matter, had sex. Oh.. Nevermind.

Just stop. This joke isn't even funny.

He said "no". You thought he asked your number is that it?

Birdie_Sage 0

Oh well, one man down, billions more to go!

Obeyy19 4

Maybe he didn't expect you to offer your number and was a little surprised. Keep your hopes alive, it might just work out in the end.

Sucks. Hopefully he's playing hard to get so you'll want him more. Ignore him and be a douche til he needs your approval ;)

Too many of you people are coddlers... OP, get over it. Everyone just assumes that OP is some kind of catch... What if they have the mentality of a 4 year old and whine a lot? I think most of us would've turned that down...

There is one little problem: it all started with both of them FLIRTING. I honestly doubt OP is the kind of person you describe.

No, it all started with her flirting and her assuming he was flirting back.