By Anonymous - 20/04/2012 01:26 - United States

Today, I offered my phone number to the guy I've been flirting back and forth with all week. He said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 751
You deserved it 4 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's better you learned he's not interested now than when you're more involved...trust me

He's not a douche, he told her straight up that he wasn't interested. That's better than being led on and lied too. It's not the end of the world OP.

Comments

mhopper 13

It takes guts to ask for someone's number, so don't let one "no" discourage you!

Aww. Everyone gets rejected at one point or another. Keep your head up, gorgeous. You don't want a guy who 1) doesn't go after what he wants or 2) doesn't like you enough to ask you out. There are others! Shake it off.

Oops. Guess you were the only one flirting then.

fuckmebutdontfml 16

that's why I always wait for the guy to ask for it or just hint about giving it to them... sorry OP

Don't expect joy to knock on your door, work for love and happiness.

Michael_92 20

I really hope you don't go through your life waiting for the guy to do something. Just an FYI because nothing is more unattractive then a girl that wants everything handed to her. Not trying to be an ass bout it. Just my 2 cents

fuckmebutdontfml 16

i just said i do it regarding my phone number, I was actually the one who asked my boyfriend to be it not the other way around...thanks for the advice though...I know its the 21st century and I don't need things handed to me for being a woman...

I see it as dodging a bullet! He may not be into you, but now you're free for when someone else is! :)

Why dodge a bullet when you can cut it in half with a katana? That's the way this little space cadet sees it.

egc573 40

You never know, OP. He might be one of those (admittedly pathetic) people who needs attention so much that he flirts. With EVERYBODY. Even if that's the case, you should wait for the real thing: men who will extend the lie all the way to marriage, so that when they confess they'll have wasted a good few years of your life. Now that's worth waiting for!

twisted_cherub 14

I'm what people call a "natural flirt", but really I'm just nice. So many people are self-absorbed and rude now days that when a girl goes out of her way to be kind, people assume she's flirting. It's not a need for attention or leading guys on. I simply treat everyone with respect...well, until they give me a reason not to.

At least you had the courage to ask! I would neverr be that brave. Theres someone waitin for you thats TEN times better than that guy(:

NiveaKK 9

Some guys just have the terrible habit of leading girls on. Ignore em.

Since when is flirting classified as sex? :/ That phrase is getting frustratingly annoying.

how does this FML have anything to do with sex? Grow up kid.

I will hit the next person who types that stupid phrase with a ******* baseball bat or a giga drill break. Overused to shit...

Birdie_Sage 0

Dosent matta has sexin'. XD I crack up everytime I see that comment!

Michael_92 20

This should go on a list of phrases that when you say them you are automatically banned for a month. Its in almost every thread.