You tried

By Anonymous - 17/08/2021 05:01 - United States - Gilbert

Today, after thinking my crush maybe liked me back, I confessed. He didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 925
You deserved it 98

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We've all been there. Sorry, ma'am. You'll find love one day.

Comments

We've all been there. Sorry, ma'am. You'll find love one day.

Try to smell his hair more often. He'll come around. Never give up -- you must win.

I think the tried and trusted method to win a guy's heart is a quick ******* in the bathroom. If it doesn't work, OP just needs to keep trying harder!

It happens at some point to almost everyone who is brave enough to take that risk. Looking back on my life, my biggest regret is of all the things I didn't try because I was scared of rejection, or of looking foolish. Please don't make the same mistake that I did-- shake this off, recognize that mutual attraction has as much to do with pheromones as it does with your looks or personality, and don't stop putting yourself out there!

Sonotsuave 35

You know, while it’ll hurt in the moment, and perhaps feel awkward for now, at least you told him how you feel vs never telling him. I’ve been there where people seem like they’re into you but it turns out they’re just being sociable and friendly. My advice to you is you may not know it now, but perhaps he’s not the one you’re meant to get together with, & that person’s coming in the near future.