By :( - 02/03/2010 00:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to explain to my 14-year-old sister why one must not wear the same pair of knickers for a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 447
You deserved it 2 448

Same thing different taste

Comments

guckylynn 19

Ew, that's really gross and unhealthy.

What was your first hint of a problem, that her panties said "March" instead of "Tuesday" ?? and yes, I've seen panties with the months on them, 'cause my old gf had a pair that said "May" that reminds me .... why is panties plural, and bra singular?

just go commando and problem solved!

Months? Never seen those. Odd. The days of the weeks underpants are strange to me. They aren't cute, so are they for "challenged" people to remember which day if the week it is or whether their undies are clean? A calendar system?

yottskry 0

@#75 - "England and Britain are kind of the same thing"? Jeez, there's ignorance walking. Or rather typing, I guess. I think Scotland and Wales might have something to say about it. England, Scotland and Wales = Great Britain. Great Britain + Northern Ireland = The United Kingdom. So don't *you* try to be a smartass.

I was merely saying that the person wouldve sounded stupid saying "English English" and that England is not in Great Britain. That guy was just trying to be a turd. But we should all expect that.

ugh I just realized I made a typo that sounded retarded. I meant that England is IN Great Britain. I failed to mention he other countries, yes, which Im sure is offensive to those people. I was just saying that what that guy said wasn't wrong. I only meant that people interchange English and British in the states, so I'm no longer going to argue semantics. Sorry Scotland and Wales. You guys exist.

"Sorry Scotland and Wales. You guys exist." Idk why, but that just made me giggle out loud! And I'm at work which made my coworker look at me funny, lol.

apfluxx, I don't know about you, but from what Ive come across, vaginas have an odor. Whether it smells good or bad to others depends on the person/time of month/etc. So, people could find it "stinky." I guarantee, though, that if a girl wears the same underwear for a week, it's going to smell gross. I'm probably pretty extreme with my underwear, though, I change it at least once a day. Sometimes, 2-3 times in one day. I'm weird, though.