By :( - 02/03/2010 00:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to explain to my 14-year-old sister why one must not wear the same pair of knickers for a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 447
You deserved it 2 448

Same thing different taste

Comments

tell her a month minimum... a week? what was she thinking seriously... that will waste so much in laundry costs

There are no words to describe how disgusted I am. Unless she has a mental disability, your parents are FAIL!

Why would you watch your sister put on underwear every day (or week, in this instance)?

Linka_fml 0

Explain why she needed to change her underwear? That should be common knowledge. Are you going to explain how to give head later on too?

FYLDeep 25

Why wouldn't she know to change her underwear? There's something fishy about this fml.

Anonnamus 0
FYLDeep 25

You're given snickerdoodles credit for that one? This was my win.

Ah, looks like our resident Grammar Nazi doesn't know the difference between literally and figuratively. Hint: literal means that the situation actually agrees with the word's actual definition; whereas figuratively implies that a metaphoric meaning is given to something. Ergo, unless there was an actual fish involved, the fact that the situation was 'fishy' means there was a figurative use of the term. Also, the original commentator obviously went for the pun, so credit goes to him/her. And I do believe I slayed the snickerdoodle here. Unfortunately I heard it respawns quite often.

FYLDeep 25

She has already respawned. Run for your life!

That is incredibley disgusting. Oh my Lord. I'd google bacterial infections and show her that this is what happens when you wear the same pair of underwear for too long.

That is ******* foul. How did you even find out about this? O.o

HK, your comment cracked me up for ten minutes! Effin Foul! Too funny! (But true.)