By Anonymous - 12/02/2015 03:59 - United States - Breaux Bridge

Today, I had my performance review at work. Under the "oral communication" category my boss wrote that I "act like an asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 446
You deserved it 5 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AirBusDriver 23

Apparently he feels you are cut out for Management within your organization. Congrats!

I like your boss. Sounds like a terribly cruel and funny person. I like that.

Comments

I think your boss meant to put that under the category of "anal communication".

This is a work performance evaluation I got in a dream once: Grace is the spawn of Satan. She is constantly initiating fights with her coworkers and imprisons orangutans in her car. Mine's better. :P But then, yours was real, so I guess you win anyway.

... Therapy is a good thing. You should try it.

Because I have dreams when I go to sleep? I guess my dog needs therapy too.

While worded hurtfully, maybe you need to work on the tone of voice you use with co-workers..

WasabiMars 21

This is where you work on your attitude OP.

Hey its totally possible op does act like an asshole haha

Well..acting like an asshole has nothing to do with oral communication :/ so FYL.

Unless you orally communicate like an asshole. If you talk to everyone in a snarky, condescending tone (not saying OP does that), I think it qualifies as being an asshole.

Acting like one does not necessarily mean he said something to his colleagues.

clickme 17

I fail to see the issue? If you are doing your job it's bound to require you to act like an asshole at least occasionally

I would stop acting like an asshole then.