By Anonymous - 12/02/2015 03:59 - United States - Breaux Bridge

Today, I had my performance review at work. Under the "oral communication" category my boss wrote that I "act like an asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 446
You deserved it 5 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AirBusDriver 23

Apparently he feels you are cut out for Management within your organization. Congrats!

I like your boss. Sounds like a terribly cruel and funny person. I like that.

Comments

I like your boss. Sounds like a terribly cruel and funny person. I like that.

Or maybe OP isn't a good worker? Maybe OP should shape up.

No, the boss was being literal, OP makes great fart sounds.

Mixed_steel 23

I think your boss is just a tad lacking in oral communications, and proved it with that comment!

Written communications you mean. The boss wrote the comment, not said it necessarily.

Or maybe OP actually does act like an arsehole.

At least he didn't say you taste like an asshole, that would be awkward.

Your boss doesn't appear to understand the category right. The asshole is clearly your boss.

I don't either. The boss was an asshole that was the point. Usually if you dislike it's cause you disagree.. So are they trying to tell me they think OP is an asshole.. Or maybe I'm the asshole.?

Don't ever try to figure out why something was downvoted, there is no answer. The FML community is as fickle as they come. Every comment left is at their mercy.

danceinconverse 25

That's pretty unprofessional of your boss, and I don't know you but you may want to work on your own behaviour if he wrote down something that harsh...

Sounds like your boss has that in common with you then! I can't believe how unprofessional some bosses are

AirBusDriver 23

Apparently he feels you are cut out for Management within your organization. Congrats!

Attacksloth 33

I was about to ask the exact same thing...

Adrian_Robber 6
SystemofaBlink41 27

*Bic. I hate people who act like pencils/pens, too!

what is the point of censoring the last letter?