By Unloved. - 15/09/2009 10:09 - New Zealand

Today, I had dinner with my family in celebration of my 19th Birthday. I've been hinting that I need a new laptop for months now and I was sure my family had bought me one. I have got a pair of slipper socks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 052
You deserved it 9 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well slipper socks ARE awesome. Fact is you are nineteen, expecting expensive birthday presents from your parents and being a little brat when you don't get one is very immature. You're an adult, go buy one yourself.

Comments

CyclonePsycho 1

Calling yourself unloved because you didn't get the laptop you've always wanted is a little melodramatic, don't you think?

emilydearie 0

I wanted a laptop, so I saved my BABYSITTING money for TWO years. I'm 15. Grow the **** up.

Yeahyeah **** your life because you have a family who love you enough to take you out and spend quality time with you. They didn't buy you a laptop? Call childline/social services and see what they make of it. Or try following #96s lead - how is it that a 15yrold can save up for it but a 19yrold can't?

emilydearie 0

By working hard. :D OP doesn't strike me as the kinda person who would work hard for what they want..

oh no your poor thing. your family spends time with you and remembers your birthday and they actually take time out of their day to go and buy you something at least.. shit, you have it real tough

kiit_fml 0

Slipper socks isn't really my idea of a good birthday gift, but at the same time, neither is a laptop. I didn't expect my parents to buy me one, even for graduation. I just saved up and bought one myself.

i dont think she should feel unloved, but cmon guys, dont be such dicks. don't you have anything better to do than flip out on ungrateful people? get on with your life.