By Unloved. - 15/09/2009 10:09 - New Zealand

Today, I had dinner with my family in celebration of my 19th Birthday. I've been hinting that I need a new laptop for months now and I was sure my family had bought me one. I have got a pair of slipper socks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 052
You deserved it 9 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well slipper socks ARE awesome. Fact is you are nineteen, expecting expensive birthday presents from your parents and being a little brat when you don't get one is very immature. You're an adult, go buy one yourself.

Comments

sportsnut 0

wow, you are certainly greedy...you do realize that at 19 you are out of high school and you can take care of things on your own, right?

slowmo908 0

haha sorry... thats only funny to me because that happened to me too!

YDI for not buying yourself a laptop at 19 years old. Don't be so spoiled.

rissspectacular 0

its ok. i just got a lava lamp for my 18th birthday.. it doesnt even work.

passiveaggressivenotes.com ^^ what you should do next.

from the age of 16 - 19 my birthdays have sucked. my 16th birthday - My collar bone was broken and the pizza and mountain dew(my only present from my parents) i had to pay for with my own money. my 17th birthday - I was surprised with a '89 firebird. I also had to pay my parents back for a $150 car plus it need to be repaired which i had to pay for also. I never got to drive it and the following year... my 18th birthday - my mom had already kicked me out of her house and then told me i couldn't have my car. ...sorry you got a pair of slipper socks.

You realize that you whining doesn't make the person seem more like an ass, it just makes you seem like an ass too. I stopped getting presents when I was thirteen and it's fine, BFG. You had a choice to NOT pay for everything but you decided to do it anyway. You're problem.

this is not a fml. this is just a whiny kid ranting who is most likely spoiled.

WhateverHaha 0

Slipper Socks? Those are so comfy and cool! If you want a laptop so bad put on your big 19 year old girl panties and get a job.

ninjafortmaker 0

i see nothing wrong with this. be more thankful.