By Unloved. - 15/09/2009 10:09 - New Zealand

Today, I had dinner with my family in celebration of my 19th Birthday. I've been hinting that I need a new laptop for months now and I was sure my family had bought me one. I have got a pair of slipper socks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 052
You deserved it 9 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well slipper socks ARE awesome. Fact is you are nineteen, expecting expensive birthday presents from your parents and being a little brat when you don't get one is very immature. You're an adult, go buy one yourself.

Comments

Mignun 0

I'm also going to agree and say you're being a brat. You're 19, an adult. You can get a job and not rely on your parents. They don't have to get you a laptop. Plus, you got a freaking dinner, so don't complain.

xkitten 0

Your life isn't ****** because you didn't get the costly gift you were hoping for. Your life IS ****** because you're a brat.

suckstobeyou3 0

You got a sucky present, so what?

Why are there more FYL's than YDI's? It's obviously a YDI all the way.

When I turned 19 and asked for a laptop, my dad took me to local strip club with a stack of twenties. Best birthday EVAR!

You should be grateful for getting anything more than a card after you turn 18. Also, if you don't have a job yet, maybe you should think about getting one so you don't have to rely on presents for the things you want.

I think I've figured it out. You're going to buy the OP a laptop with the money you get with your JOB. That is so nice of you! Even though you are 16 and she just turned 19, I think she'll be so happy that she'll give you some! Isn't it great how FML gets people together?

sublime93 0

You are just the worse type of person

Wow - entitled much? Grow up you whiny whiny brat!

123sploosh 0

you guys are being really mean. its not even necessary either