By haku4u - 01/04/2013 23:18 - United States - Port Charlotte

Today, I got served paperwork stating that my ex-fiancée is suing me again for child support. About 7 years ago, I proved via DNA testing within the court system that I was not the father the first time. I see a talk show in my future. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 187
You deserved it 2 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yoursucklives 36

she doesn't seem too bright, or she's just a bitch. probably the latter.

perdix 29

Maybe the kid matured and its DNA finally matches yours. That could happen.

Comments

If you ever supported that child, you could be absolutely liable to pay support- EVEN IF THE CHILD IS NOT BIOLOGICALLY YOURS.

tenfiftynine 12

He won the first time to obviously he it's liable.

stormstarcj 12
sugarbear0727 19

Wow, what a stupid bitch. She is serious so dumb. Bring your documentation again, and put that idiot in her place.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet by not marrying her.

Jacksparrow72 21

I don't understand why more than 400 people think this is your fault. Good luck OP.

It's true. My mother successfully sued my stepfather for child support. He was involved less than two years and the courts sides with her. He got her though, he made the checks out to me directly so the money was actually going to me - useful considering she kicked me out at 14 and I lived with my friends mom. Point of my story, if you played any role of father figure to the child, regardless of DNA -OP might have to pay.

Time to get yourself a better lawyer and see if you can get the case dismissed "with prejudice," meaning she can never bring suit over the matter again.