The truth will out

By Anonymous - 27/05/2023 11:00 - United Kingdom

Today, my ex mother-in-law stupidly made an offhand comment, so I got my kids DNA tested. NONE, I repeat NONE of them is mine. When I think of the thousands I’ve paid in child support I’ll never get back, and now my own mother thinks I’m an asshole for refusing to pay any further. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 224
You deserved it 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh my lord, wow, just wow...I feel so bad for you. the emotional pain must be horrible. as for the $$ you paid, just remember that it went to those innocent children. they didn't do anything wrong. you fail to mention how long you were married and also how old they are. you don't have to pay anymore, but just consider the$ as taking care of kids that you loved.

Families can be so toxic. Feel for ya. I"m afraid to ask how many kids.

Comments

oh my lord, wow, just wow...I feel so bad for you. the emotional pain must be horrible. as for the $$ you paid, just remember that it went to those innocent children. they didn't do anything wrong. you fail to mention how long you were married and also how old they are. you don't have to pay anymore, but just consider the$ as taking care of kids that you loved.

anonnymouse1812 7

how does he know it actually went to the kid? my mom spent it all on her and worthless shit she wanted

Families can be so toxic. Feel for ya. I"m afraid to ask how many kids.

If you have already paid child support they can force you to keep paying legally because “you assumed the responsibility”.

drewbreezy 2

this almost happened to me but I had my doubts so we did a dna test before the baby was born and my ex told me if it was mine she would oils come after me hardcore for child support since I didn’t believe the child was mine. and I made her get the rest done. the next day I walk into work holding a sign saying “I am not the father!” everyone cheered and I left that women. I’m sorry for what your going through, it’s crazy how laws work in this country !

There is a difference between those children who are not genetically related to you, and those children who are not yours. I feel really bad for those kids, because it seems that who they though is their father looked at them as just a bill he had to pay. Assuming this was more than a few years thing, don't you have any emutional feeling to them? Do you really want to give up kids that you love that loves you, just because you are not genetically related?

Mate, that just sucks giant, hairy balls. I'm assuming that they're all by the ex-wife, can't you go after her for fraudulent extortion or something? She clearly knew the chances of them being yours were low... If the divorce wasn't about her cheating then maybe you should have a chat with your divorce solicitor?

you can take her to court for the child support already paid my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine the pain you're in right now

Man I feel bad for the kids, that would be devastating.