Deadbeat

By stepdaddydoesitbetteranyway - 13/10/2020 20:05

Today, I found out that my ex is expecting another kid. Not only is this a man who tried to hook up with me last month, he's also the one who, when I asked him to pay child support for our two, told me that he could just "make some more". Guess he was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 248
You deserved it 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, great. Even MORE kids he's not going to support.

tounces7 27

Don't tell him to pay child support, just have the court system handle it. He obviously doesn't care unless it hurts him personally and he's forced to.

Comments

Oh, great. Even MORE kids he's not going to support.

coius 23

Dude could use either a vasectomy or a dragonball z-esque power drive up the middle to sterilize him. This sickens me that someone like him is considered a human.

tounces7 27

Don't tell him to pay child support, just have the court system handle it. He obviously doesn't care unless it hurts him personally and he's forced to.

mickymoose1 15

The courts would likely side with you on this matter and order him to pay child support. Save all your chat logs, emails, and videotape or record all your conversations so you have proof of his negligence and will make court go much more smooth for you.

jeez and you had not 1 but TWO kids with this loser?

FluffyMcFluffs 1

most states the other parent is still financially liable to support the child regardless of if he/she even wants visition.

randybryant799 20

You asked him to pay child support? Get a friggin lawyer. And his response really doesn't even make sense.