By oops - 27/09/2015 02:24 - Australia - Cheltenham

Today, I got confused and said grace before brushing my teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 772
You deserved it 5 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jesus will make sure you never have a cavity again

Dear God, Accept this sacrifice of oral agony as I dedicate my teeth to Your great glory. Please keep my pearly whites safe so that I might one day see Heaven's Pearly Gates. Amen.

Comments

Symantha23 25

dear God thank you for the food I did eat...

FalloutScrolls 25

The power of Crest compels you! The power of Crest compels you!!

Our Flosser, who art in heaven, Oral-B thy name. Thy Colgate come, plaque will become, inert and cavities forbidden. Give us this day our daily breath, and forgive us our cuspids as we forgive popcorn which trespass against us. And lead us not into orthodontism, and deliver us from dentists. For Listerine is the glory, forever and ever, amen.

FalloutScrolls 25

You just... the Lord's Prayer... dental version... You're my hero.

This is beautiful. I kind of want to memorise it, so I can repeat it in my mind and have a quiet laugh whenever "Our Father" is said, in my presence.

That was so amazing. I'm going to keep that if you don't mind.

That's even better than the Our Lager beer prayer

Once in 4th grade, that's what I did when I was supposed to be reciting the pledge of allegience. Thankfully I caught myself before anyone else noticed, being a quiet person helps sometimes.

MonstreBelle 28

"Since this is Aunt Bethany's 80th Christmas, I think she should lead us in the saying of grace." "What, dear?" "Grace!" "Grace? She passed away thirty years ago." "They want you to say grace." "The blessing!" "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." "Amen."

Easy to forget where you are in the day. A few times now I've gone to the toilet, washed my hands and then ended up cleaning my teeth because I was in front of the sink and it just kinda happened. Maybe you were hungry and thinking about food?

Yeah OP must've been hungry at the time