Minty freshness

By Sergie - 04/06/2010 09:28 - Ireland

Today, I was getting ready for my first day at work. Right before leaving the house I brushed my teeth thoroughly one more time to have a fresh breath. While cleaning my tongue, I went too far, which made me throw up. I was 20 minutes late for work. Good start. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 198
You deserved it 28 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You threw up for 20 minutes from brushing your tongue? If I was you, I'd probably stop brushing my tongue...

perdix 29

Now, everyone thinks the "new guy (or gal)" is a bulemic that will always smell vaguely of barf. You may never smell of vomit again at work, but people will always think you do -- it's one of those basic smells that you can recall whether the scent is physically present or not. I think your nickname will be Ralph, regardless if you are male or female.

Comments

ouch. don't use such a big toothbrush next time.

ticklemechantell 0

^agreed. aslo, quit trying to deep throat the toothbrush dammit! >=(. =| I jst accidently shut my cat in the door. good thng I ddnt shut it hard xD now he's biting my feet.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Bwush yo teef twice evewy day.

you need to practice having stuff in your mouth...

What is Obama doing on Jerry Springer?

that sucks.. I hate brushing the tounge it feels weird

Xanax_Pazzo 0

this is why I'm glad I have the perks of having no gag reflexes lmao :)

bonicr 0

wtf, do they make smaller toothbrushes out there? I'm pretty sure most of the heads are the same size... @40, you shouldn't pride youself on that unless you're a pornstar, just sayinn.

zakkyzebra 11

I have no gag reflex. I will never be late to work!

^ Then why do you have Justin Beaver throwing up as your pic?

auzmo 0

ydi for saying "have a good breath"

doink 0

14, what does this have to do with anorexia?

14 got anorexia confused with bullemia.

seriously, 48, WTF? that pic is beyond weird.

blindyblonde13 0

40-xanax- i dont have a gag reflex either! all my friends call me a freak though. haha.

Better than me... it takes the handles to two toothbrushes and a full stomach to trigger my gag reflex enough to make me throw up.

quent10 0

lol do you not know how far the teeth go back in your mouth?

don't be too hard on yourself.......

Throwing up doesnt take 20 minutes so YDI for not preparing a little earlier.

RODEOqueen 0

I agree.. That definitely wouldn't make someone 20 minutes late.

mars_blackman 0

it's a simple matter of cleaning up the mess, change of clothing (from the splater), and then leaving the house. while it doesn't seem like much, that easily adds up to 10 minutes which adds to 20 minutes or more once your on the road.

Even then if you're running late for a decent job it'd prolly be better to throw a towel on the mess and grab a shirt to put on on the way and go so you can get there on time and make a decent first impression.

White_Fury 0

she was brushing her teeth though.. wouldn't she be at a sink?

Pretty violent throw up for it to splash back on your clothes :P And exactly where does the extra ten minutes drive time come from?

mars_blackman 0

the extra time tends to happen due to sheer volume. try this the next week when you go into work: Monday - leave 10 or 20 minutes earlier, Tuesday - normal time, Wensday - Leave 10 or 20 minutes late. If you tend to start work/ leave the house at the same time that everyone in your area does, you'll find that the difference even 5 minutes can mean the difference between a smooth, quick drive or one filled with gridlock. (I'm assuming this person lives in, or is driving into a large city)

You threw up for 20 minutes from brushing your tongue? If I was you, I'd probably stop brushing my tongue...

op must have eaten a huge breakfast...

haha after you barf it takes a while to get rid of the taste... I'm sure OPs breath smelled lovely, like... minty vomit

Volcomsmy_Lyfe 0

gosh what the hell 20 min??? did you throw up throw your stomach

hahaha I gag all the time when I brush my tongue

perdix 29

Now, everyone thinks the "new guy (or gal)" is a bulemic that will always smell vaguely of barf. You may never smell of vomit again at work, but people will always think you do -- it's one of those basic smells that you can recall whether the scent is physically present or not. I think your nickname will be Ralph, regardless if you are male or female.

sourgirl101 28

Oh shit, Cheech and Chong flash back! And op you need to get those gag reflexes down packed. Your guy will thank you.

haha FYL! time to find a new job?