By Anonymous - 11/07/2011 04:48 - United States

Today, I got a text message from my ex from about a year ago, asking if my 4-day-old son was his. I don't know what's sadder - the fact that he thinks a gestation period can last 11 months, or that he's more willing to step up to the plate than the baby's actual father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 865
You deserved it 9 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A man doesn't have to be a biological father to be a daddy!

Comments

um. why be on FML rather than take care of your four day old son? lol

i think it's kinda sweet :) except from the 11 months thing :)

cj775 2

your wrong! it can last over twelve months, and nine is just the norm. read a book.

Yes it can go over 9 months but you would be induced at 42 weeks!

katybaker 0

by the way gestation can last up to a year but not very common. 9-11 mo. is common...

either way op is a *****, she might have been cheating or she got knocked up by a guy that she's only been with for a couple months!

Having sex with a new boyfriend after breaking up with the old one makes someone a "*****"?

it can last 11 months in freak cases.

Why does the OP and everyone here assume the ex knew exactly when the kid was born?

iveanne 0

op is the loser here. she got pregnant by someone so soon after breaking up with her bf then wonders why the baby daddy won't step up. not to diminish the fact that her baby daddy is an irresponsible jerk, but he could also be wondering if the baby is his or her ex's. were talking 2 months here op - not years. it's not that much of a stretch, especially since you seem to get around without missing a beat!!

SirObvious 1

Someone so irresponsible doesn't deserve to have kids.

it might not be her fault her bf could just be a dick