By Anonymous - 11/07/2011 04:48 - United States

Today, I got a text message from my ex from about a year ago, asking if my 4-day-old son was his. I don't know what's sadder - the fact that he thinks a gestation period can last 11 months, or that he's more willing to step up to the plate than the baby's actual father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 865
You deserved it 9 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A man doesn't have to be a biological father to be a daddy!

Comments

s10biker 1

maybe you if your going to be having unprotected sex with 2 different guys within a couple months of eachother

the longest pregnancy or record was 375 days dumb bitch

you should double check the math on the possible conception date and the last time you had sex with your ex. gestation is around 10 months long, they say 9 months because most people find out they are pregnant after being pregnant for a month. also, deadbeat dads suck.

what sort of ***** isn't using birth control with one guy then moves to not using birth control with another guy and gets knocked up less then 2 months later? I'd say life sucks for the baby of a *****.

HumansAreBurdens 0

Guys. Why are you arguing about the gestation period, seriously, your talking about rare cases where it lasted longer. But it probobaly didnt. So who cares. And shes not a *****. So what if she had sex twice in one year. If thats the worst youve heard of, look at other fmls. There are some people who have sex twice in a week, in a day, and in an hour. So stop calling her a *****, *****, or whatever. If chose to not use protection she probobaly wanted a baby, and if not, who cares, alot of people do that. So just be happy she had a baby, and look at the actual fml, her ex is more willing to step up. THATS the fml, not her gestation period, or whether or not shes a *****.

YDI for apparently having unprotected sex with do many people this is even an issue...

It's not like she doesn't know who the father is. Her ex was the one concerned, not her.

iluffmcrandbvb 1

what's the bad thing about him being willing to step up to the plate and be a dad to a kid that's not even his?

Nothing, read it more carefully. The "bad thing" is that the actual father is evidently none too keen on stepping up.

HunterAlpha1 8

a guy who is willing to care for a baby which isn't even his(you've told him it isn't, right?) is definitely a keeper.

justcallmeajay 5

Why is everyone calling her a *****? She had sex with only two people and there are plenty of guys who have had sex with dozens of women, yet no one calls them degrading names do they? Gender roles are so ****** honestly. For all you know, they could have been using protection and had an accident. Don't assume they weren't using anything.

I call them degrading names. Man-***** rolls off the tongue nicely lol.