By Anonymous - 11/07/2011 04:48 - United States

Today, I got a text message from my ex from about a year ago, asking if my 4-day-old son was his. I don't know what's sadder - the fact that he thinks a gestation period can last 11 months, or that he's more willing to step up to the plate than the baby's actual father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 865
You deserved it 9 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A man doesn't have to be a biological father to be a daddy!

Comments

homydclown 1

Your ex is definitely NOT a black guy

wild_n_out 8
MissFukMyLuck 0

wow you have all sorts of class don't ya?

Just tell your ex the baby's his. Then at least it'd have a father.

Actually, it CAN last as long as that. The famous Kung Fu Master Jackie Chan was in his poor mothers womb for 12 months!

MedChew 19

49 More of an exception rather than the rule. In modern Obstetrics, we do not allow postdates more than 42 weeks or at most 43 weeks. There's a risk of placenta degradation and meconium staining of the liquor which can be deadly. We generally induce the child by then. Well at least in my country.

i would get back together with your ex. he's more caring than your new BF.

Asking if the baby is yours doesn't mean he wants to get back with her. Him wanting to "step up to the plate" means he would want to be there for the child, not that he wants to be with the woman.

I think what's more pathetic is that the OP is a *****, she's told us in 2 years she's seemingly had unprotected sex with 2 douchebags, great selection process you have lady!

antoniocalos15 0

oh wow sounds like someone wants to take care of a baby

I know whats sadder, the fact that this chick boned 2 guys in 1 year without proper protection and describes both of them as losers. I think you need to be more selective or at least take the pill and use condoms

justanotherbird 19

First off, where is the guys responsibility in your statement? Second, there are some people who worry about pregnancy regardless of use of protection or not. I know that my boyfriend is always worried about that, despite the fact that we use protection every single time. In fact, if I'm late, I have been know to wonder if something went wrong despite myself. And what about accidents? How do you know that they didn't use protection and it just failed? Condoms break and slip, birth control pills can be messed up by things such as antibiotics, and various different things.