By Anonymous - 11/07/2011 04:48 - United States

Today, I got a text message from my ex from about a year ago, asking if my 4-day-old son was his. I don't know what's sadder - the fact that he thinks a gestation period can last 11 months, or that he's more willing to step up to the plate than the baby's actual father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 865
You deserved it 9 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A man doesn't have to be a biological father to be a daddy!

Comments

that's so sad. you should just tell him yes he's your son

Great advice...I'm guessing you'd be fine with finding out years later that the child you've been raising was never really yours even though the mother insisted it was.

EvilDave 13

You dated both of them, had sex with both of them, and had a kid with one of them. You are the common factor here. YDI.

gestation is 40 weeks or 10 months. in Canada you can go to 42 weeks or 10.5 months before induction so 11 months isn't that far off. I've raised my son on my own since before birth and it's the best decision I could have made. Congratulations!!

A pregnancy is totally 10 months! If all months had 28 days..

there are 4.3 weeks in every month not 4

perhaps she is in touch with KatyPerry ?

I shall now assume that The father is probably neither Of them.... XD

nhaylee 0

maybe you should learn how to pick better guys. especially if you're gonna have a kid with them. parents these days are raising our future and they dont even give them a sturdy family life.. FML

Even if she does raise the child on her own, it doesn't mean he wont have a sturdy home. Growing up without your dad doesn't make the child more likely to fail in life, become a criminal or anything like that.

maybe you should wear a ******* condom! Im not hyper religious and not against sex before marriage. But do you want your future son/daughter to be a "bastard"? Or worse, break up and have your children grow up without a "real" father/mother. All too often I see stupid shitty divorces, single parents and dumbass 18- parents who cant keep their legs shut or wear protection. seriously, think about it.

You're not religious, yet you're worried the child will be a "bastard"? The child already is a "bastard" since she's not married..OH NO his life is ruined forever. As long as she doesn't bring horrible people into her childs life he'll grow up fine.

SteelCladAngel 0

my ex actually thought a woman could be pregnant for 13-15 months.....

Haha, my first read-thru i thought the text was from a

*whoops* ...i thought the text was from a year ago, asking about her 4-day old kid...THAT would have made for a better story.